Monday, October 9, 2017

I love me

Check-up Time: 9:42

I hate myself because I'm chubby
I hate myself because I have a hard time losing weight
I hate myself because I have a big belly
I hate myself because I have poor metabolism
I hate myself because of my mam boobs
I hate myself because of lack of confidence
I hate myself because I'm such a loser with what I do
I hate myself because I'm suck in my academic subjects
I hate myself because I easily get confused
I hate myself because I'm forgetful
I hate myself because I need to work hard for a living
I hate myself because I always struggle (in almost everything)
I hate myself because I always need to prove myself
I hate myself because I not a cool guy
I hate myself because I'm an ordinary guy

But you know what? I love myself because of those things.


Weird? Yes, it is. It only shows that in spite of all my imperfections and flaws, I accepted who I am, my limitations and what I'm capable of that is why I love myself.



I so love myself. Do you love yourself?


This is my birthday month and because of that I'll be in Baguio next week ☺. It's my fifth consecutive years to visit Baguio... There is something in this place that makes me want to visit it over and over again ahaha.


Be funny, so everyone is happy... Have a PsychoRix day!!!!

2 comments:

  1. For one thing, Baguio has quite a cool climate. Although the area in Session Road is quasi polluted, there are still places that are nice to visit. At ang daming fresh na bagets. Charot!

    Anyway happy birthday!

    Salamat sa pagbisita sa blog ko! It's been a while and I think we are the last survivors of our blogging community.... so keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madami pa naman tayong survivors. YUng iba naman buhay pa, lurker lang Mr. Tripster.

    ReplyDelete

hansaveh mo?