Sunday, August 16, 2015

Kenyew

Check-up Time: 09:34

OMG! Like hello every dued and pare, and the mare's out there na din. You know? Hello?

Nyahaha Like why I'm so ganito mag-speak? Like, I'm kindda iba.. You know? Iba?

Well, before I work in the BPO, like I already heard about salitang kenyo... You know kenyo???

OMG, like am sarrey! Like its so maarte when I bigkas pala... What I mean is you know... Conyo?

Like super talagang wala akong idea what it means.. As in, grabe. Until such time when I'm already exposed to people like you know may habits na, soooooooooooooo like this.

Like I was so LOL when I watch the video of Boragt dude pare... Like you know him? Bogart the explorer. Like he was helping the public how to identify the true conyo.. Like its was kinda nakakatulong dude pare.

You want to learn how to identify a true blood conyo? O sige, Bogart take it away...







O di ba nga? Like I was kinda make biruan with my kawork with this kind of paguusap like you know paguusap? Kaso lang dude pare, like they have conyomandments din, like OMG talaga! like ito oh..


Credit sa may ari ng pic sa taas hehehe

Like see? Di ba nga mga dude pare? Like they have conyomadments pa, like di ba? they have? OMG!!! Like ikaw ba dude pare, di you ever like do this be when you are like making kausap with some tao??? Nyahahaha

Tama na nga... Baka mamaya hipan ako ng hangin nyahaha. Sa totoo lang masarap na biruan namin ito sa opisina kapag stress out na kami. Isang malutong na tawanan na lang nag maririning mo after namin mag usap ng ganito

Anyway! Have a happy Sunday every one

Be funny, so everyone is happy... Have a PsychoRix day!!!!

12 comments:

  1. I don't really like how they talk eh, like it is so sakit sa ulo, noh? Like it's so nakaka, ang sarap manampal, you know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg. I have this sickness of being conyotic when Im with my legit conyo friends. Lakas nila makaimpluwensya.. Lols.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hala buti hindi ka ganyan kapag magkasama kayo ni Jonathan

      Delete
  3. Hindi ako makarelate ... hindi kasi ako konyo he he : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isa pang lakas maka conyo ung nagsasalita na may braces sa ngipin.
    yung pagbigkas ng letter R, yung "puhrrang" (parang) at saka (sshuhka) wahaha~!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes I get irritated sa mga conyo kasi you know maarte sila mag-speak. But yung other people na hindi naman talaga conyo but speaking in a conyo way just for fun (like you), I find them funny and entertaining. Hay naku, let's stop this na nga. You see, iba na me magsalita.
    lolz

    ReplyDelete
  6. kashe nemern feelingash nilerr puhrang hengshala pakinggern lalo nerr pag neke-breyshes. charms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I kindda know what your talking about... Like you know? lolz

      Salamat sa pagbisita.

      Delete

hansaveh mo?